Sunday 31 July 2011

HelloTurtle

All my life I've been in the Forklift Industry and now I find myself investing in a new venture called "HelloTurtle" it's an On Line Personalised Greeting Card Company, very similar to Moon Pig & Funky Pigeon but with some great USP's and a new fresh look with hundreds of exclusive card designs...

I find it amazing that the same month as I invest in this industry that Nick Jenkins from Moon Pig sells out and his first job after leaving University was selling Forklift's..., talk about reverse rolls, I can't wait to sell out for £**** Million's

Next month will see the launch of our New Gift Page where you wil be able to purchase & Personalise some of the most exclusive and Best Wines, Sprirts, Champagne, Chocolates in the world, all despatched on the same day for the next day delivery...!

No comments:

Post a Comment