Monday 12 September 2011

Alex @ HelloTurtle

So its Monday,
As has been the case of the last few mondays I didnt get into work until midday because of acupuncture - was my last session today so can enjoy normal working hours for a while (as well as hopefully no pain - but thats a story for another day!).
As HelloTurtle spreads to the masses we are seeing a variety of users ordering cards. Today we did our first customer service calls and, as you would expect, customers problems being sorted very quickly and giving excellant feedback!
Obviously the fact that customer service calls had to take place means that we have a few things to look into, but positive feedback hopefully means customers will be returning!
Today I worked on my mail merge function - some bugs have been removed and instructions have been added to the first page. I went on a wild goose chase for another bug - first test of a new bit of code delivered an error - however, without changing any code I have not been able to replicate the error... So I am at a loss as to why the error occured - but did have to fix the damage the error caused!
Should be a lot more exciting stuff to talk about tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment