Friday 16 September 2011

Alex @ HelloTurtle

So another week draws to a close,
and some dreaded holidays draw ever nearer!
Christmas is less than 100 days away now - a potentially busy time for us here at HelloTurtle - And still lots of work to be done to get ready!
As for todays work?
Added in a method of changing your email address - it had been missing for sometime.
I added it to the account details page (thought that was an obvious place for it) and it appears in a lovely iframe box - much like the login system. I have done a bit of testing on it - a bit more on Monday and it should be live by lunch time!
I also carried on with setting up things for the printers side of mail merging! Everything the printers need to carry out the work correctly is passed to them. Just a shame I havent written the function for them to print yet! - That should be the start of next week for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment