Monday 5 September 2011

Alex @ HelloTurtle

So after an exciting weekend (well at least England won and the weather wasnt terrible...).
It is back to Personalised Greetings Cards - Still slaving away on this Mail Merge function.
Today I reordered some pages - It used to follow the same order as single cards and didnt really make much sense... Now it should be much more self explanatory (I will of course be writing a little guide on how to use the mail merge - so there will be no need for guessing or confusion when this function goes live).
I also fixed the newly ordered pages as the reorder caused a few bugs (it also made me discover a couple that were pre-existing).
Unfortunately I havent got a great deal more to tell you about the days work - I only got in at lunch time after being a pin-cushion for some NHS staff this morning. (It was an acupuncture appointment - nothing to worry about really!)

No comments:

Post a Comment