Thursday 8 September 2011

Alex @ HelloTurtle

Continued trouble with that login system!!
   Think I have cracked it for real this time though. Done some testing and it threw nothing unexpected - so that should be live very soon. So what changed? I hear you all ask.. Well you can log in from any part of the card system without it throwing you into "my account" or printing garbage to the screen and you can login straight after logging out!
  I have also been working on the Payment History page - I had it working yesterday - but it was hurt my eyes to look at... so I have been busy with the CSS and its looking good - a bit of testing and that could be live soon also!
  Other than that - in the process of adding in links (waiting on graphics) to YouTube and this Blog. - And i fixed a couple of pesky spelling mistakes. I think there should be some sort of prize for spotting them - I know there are a few still lurking in the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment